Who is God?
Welcome to Kid Nation “Un” Curriculum!!! Let’s get started with Who is God! God has more answers than the internet! So, let’s find out more about Him, so we can go to Him with the questions we have!
Week 1: God of Love and God of Judgment
- How can God be a God of love, and yet judge the world? How can a God of love allow bad things to happen?
Week 2: Angry with SIN and all have Sinned
- How can He be a loving God and send people to hell? God is love and yet He shows wrath.
- Check it out, study up and let’s get these kids excited about who God is together!!!
Week 3: God is all-powerful & wants all to be saved
- If God is all-powerful, why doesn’t He make everyone become Christians?
- This week is about how God is all-powerful but has things He will do and things He won’t do. He also even has things He cannot do (by His own choice). It’s a thought-provoking week for kids and leaders.
- This is also the last week before they have to know their memory verse, so encourage the kids to get God’s word in their heart by memorizing it!!!
Week 4: One God and the Trinity
- This last week of “Who is God” brings up the three parts of God or the trinity. With a few fun object lessons on video and a funny skit (you can do or play the video), the kids walk away with a better understanding of the three parts of our awesome God!!! Plus they have fun doing it as you interact with them!!!
- This is memory verse week, so at the beginning of service, dismiss the kids to recite their verse. Those that know it, reward in a small way and enter their name into a drawing (1 bucket for girls, 1 bucket for boys) for a grand prize game. We recommend you play it like “let’s make a deal”, but be creative!!!
***PLEASE NOTE: Even though there are only 14 graphics shown as “product images”, there are over 50 fully editable slides! Most slides have moving backgrounds, animations, music and/or sound effects! Plus, each week’s service schedule has 10 pages or more and is a fully editable Word Doc! You get so much more than you see here!***
Lego YouTube videos found by Madera location:
Fun Trinity Video you can add if you wanted to week 4:
Get your God GOOGLE t-shirts to use as a Memory verse prize!!!
Presentation: (you can click through your slides from anywhere in the room, controlling the impact on the kids)
Some great additional resources are:
NEXT- Unit 2: God’s Secret Agent
It is a Secret Mission for your kids! The children will love solving riddles, following clues, and deciphering who is God’s Secret agent! If you plan on running this one next, ask the congregation for anything camo or military-related – you might be surprised at who will love partnering with the Children’s Ministry and the amount you receive to theme the room!