***PLEASE NOTE: Even though there are only 14 or so graphics shown as “product images”, there are over 50 fully editable slides and most slides have moving backgrounds, animations, music and/or sound effects! Plus, each week service schedule has 10 pages or more and is a fully editable Word Doc! You get so much more than you see here!***
How I Know I’m Saved & Going to Heaven
Here it is – Month 6! Confidence in their salvation is one of things many Christian kids struggle with at some point. Will this series be an end all those kids who repeatedly are getting saved every single week? Possibly, but maybe not. But it will give them a scriptural basis of how to know if they are saved or not, and also, what to do with those thoughts that tell them otherwise.
In week 1 you will be going over the salvation booklet page by page. WE like every kid this week to leave with his or her own salvation booklet. Order yours for your kids by clicking here!
The last week of this month introduces “The Salvation Combo” – 6 things that are available to any Christian, if we just believe it and use it! You’ll want to build these combos to “look like” a McDonald’s happy meal. We suggest using gummy burgers, fries, fruit discs, candy soda, a cheap toy and a happy meal like box to gather it all together and help them remember the parts! Then, give those Salvation Combos out as prizes! There are even salvation combo logo stickers to download and print in the Extras folder for you to create your own!!! You’ll also be referring to this all next month as well.
It’s going to be a great month!
Here are some things you’ll need for this month:
Week 1: The Salvation Booklet (digital version)
- Print off the two Bobby B-Ball Bobby files in the Extras folder – for the skit.
- You’ll want to plan an easy way to get a Salvation Booklet to each of the kids – whether at the beginning of service, during the lesson, or on their way out.
Week 2: How can I know if I am saved?
- Hang a box to fall if you don’t want to use the one on screen- see the lesson.
- There’s a fun professor character that helps with the defining of the terms (preferably a puppet, since in the first part, the professor is in a diaper.) You’ll need a baby costume for the Professor character, and a few clean diapers that will be thrown into the crowd.
Week 3: What if I don’t feel saved?
- This week covers what we all can struggle with: What to do with thoughts that don’t line up with God’s Word? What do you do when the thoughts and feelings seem so much more real that what God says? It’s a potentially life-changing lesson; if these kids really catch it, their life will be radically separated unto God!
- Supplies to make 2 caramel apples and 1 caramel onion – for the object lesson.
Week 4: The Salvation Combo
- 6 things that belong to every Christian – if we know about them, we can enjoy them! The 6 things are: Wisdom, Healing… why am I telling you? You’ll have to find the rest in the order of service!
- You’ll need various foods from a fast food restaurant – see the lesson.
Next Unit: Evangelism
We are discussing the “E” word!!! Evangelism!!! Get ready to encourage your kids in knowing and loving God and His goodness enough to share it with others!!! They now know how to have confidence in their salvation, it’s now time to teach them to help others have the same!